Environmental, Social, and Governance
LifeVantage is dedicated to helping people live healthy, vibrant lives.* And we believe our impact on the world is closely linked to that mission. Our definition of success means that our environmental, social, and governance practices align with our vision of activating wellness through exceptional products and entrepreneurial programs.
“At LifeVantage, we know the health of our customers, independent Distributors, and employees is closely tied to the health of our communities and our planet. As we help people find a better path to wellness, we will never lose focus on our global impact, not only to drive long-term growth, but because it’s the right thing to do.”
Steve Fife, President and Chief Executive Officer
Product Quality & Safety
Uncompromising quality, safety, and efficacy is non-negotiable. We develop every LifeVantage product based on credible science and our commitment to “clean” ingredients that activate the body to help improve health and well-being. We work closely with our key suppliers to ensure their facilities and practices meet product safety and quality guidelines. Each product is manufactured to strict quality standards and tested and verified before release.
- Adding a Vendor Code of Conduct to our auditing process to ensure we only partner with suppliers who share our values of fair labor and ethical business practices. View More About Our Vendor Code of Conduct
View More About Our Clean Products that Activate Health
Protecting the planet is an ongoing priority for LifeVantage. The fish oils we use in our products are all sourced from suppliers with fisheries that are Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) certified. And we are taking steps to further reduce our environmental impact by improving the sustainability of our products, packaging, and shipping materials.
- Working toward Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO) membership to determine the impact of our palm-based ingredients and determine strategies for improvement, if needed.
- Switched to easily recyclable #1 or #2 plastic for majority of our bottles and scoops.
- Gradually phasing out non-recyclable bags and replacing with environmentally friendly paper cartons for AXIO® energy drinks , starting with the United States.
- Launched liquid collagen supplement with infinitely recyclable glass bottles and aluminum caps.
- Sourced shipping boxes made from Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI) certified corrugate.
- Developing a sustainable bubble mailer to reduce size and weight of shipping small orders.
Animal Welfare Policy
LifeVantage has a zero-tolerance policy for animal testing on any of its finished ingestible or cosmetic products intended for human use.
We are firmly committed to the ethical and humane treatment of animals. When studying LifeVantage products for pets, we only conduct trials in the targeted animal population to ensure efficacy and acceptability after researching the ingredients for safety and gaining strong evidence a product can support the health of the animal. We only use research methods that are the veterinary equivalent of human nutritional studies. We will not participate in or ask for any study that could jeopardize animal welfare in any way, and we require our research partners to adhere to strictly regulated guidelines.
We believe in empowering people to achieve the remarkable. Our employee policies demonstrate our dedication to creating an engaged and positive workplace culture that is safe, inclusive, and free from discrimination. We value equality and diversity and are committed to doing more to better reflect the communities and countries we serve. As a company with a mission to activate wellness, we provide free products to all employees as well as opportunities for community service and access to learning and development resources to support physical, spiritual, and mental health.
- LifeVantage employees completed over 1500 community service hours in FY2022.
- Offering an Activate Your Vacation bonus to encourage work-life balance by reimbursing PTO usage/travel
- Human Rights Policy
- Code of Business Conduct and Ethics
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act Statement
- Committee and Board Schedule Statement
Serving others is at the center of everything we do. LifeVantage Legacy is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization working to leave a legacy of a better world for all through helping those in need. We provide donations, resources, service opportunities, and disaster relief across the globe.
- Provided monetary donations to those affected by the war in Ukraine and typhoon Odette in the Philippines.
- Provided monetary donations and volunteer work to help rebuild after Hurricane Ida in Louisiana, USA.
- Provided mobile kitchen, resource donations, and volunteer work to assist a women and children’s shelter in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
- Built homes in Puerto Peñasco, Mexico.
- Provided monetary and personal care product donations to a women’s shelter in Orlando, Florida.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.